Off topic - Meme
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
I was tagged by trilcat.
Seven things about me:
1. I hate to feel strong wind on my body. I actually feel as if I am being attacked. Same with cold. It doesn’t just make me uncomfortable; it makes me feel like I’m suffering.
2. I’m very good at math and usually do things in my head or with a pencil, even when I have a calculator handy. It got worse during and after some of the pregnancies, but I think I'm pretty much back to normal now.
3. I used to have obsessive thoughts that kept me up at night until I decided that everything seems worse to me at night than it does in the morning. Since then I have put such thoughts off until the morning when I don’t have time for them anyway.
4. I have probably written this in a previous meme, but I hate having my hair cut. I have never had a massage or a manicure. I think I could handle a manicure, I just have never had the desire to have one.
5. As soon as I finish a meal, I think about the next thing I want to eat. I think I inherited this from my father. Fortunately, I seem to have a fairly good metabolism and have never been very overweight.
6. I like ironing. As long as I have time and a good iron, I could iron for hours.
7. I prefer to fold large amounts of laundry. Under 3 loads seems like a waste of time. Ohad does marathon laundry and I fold - usually 5-6 loads at a time – while we watch a show or movie together. (Yes, I also do laundry sometimes.)
I tag anyone who has ever had a fish as a pet.