Today is my daughter, Abigail's, 2nd birthday! In honor of her birthday, I'm giving away 25** free ovulation predictor kits (5 LH test strips + 1 hCG (pregnancy) test strip). The expiration dates are all in 2009.
What do you have to do to get one? One of the following:
- Blog about FertilityStories (the website, preferably) and link back with relevant words (e.g., IUI, IVF, egg donation, infertility)
- Put a link to FertilityStories on your website (the link can be to whatever page/s you feel is relevant to your visitors)
- Submit your personal experience (see the stories for examples) or another article that you allow to be published either on FertilityStories or in this blog. Let me know if you want to use your real first name or a different name. If it's an article, let me know how you'd like to be credited.
How do you sign up? Any one of the following:
- Leave a comment. If you're adding a link on your blog or website, I'll come visit. Send me a letter so I'll know where to send your OPK.
- Send a story & make sure to add your email address so I can write you back for your snail mail*.
- Go to the Send a story page & send me a link to your blog or site and your snail mail* in the place marked "Your story".
Two more things. First, this offer is international, anywhere our postal service will mail to. Second, if you'd like 5 pregnancy tests instead of the OPK, that's cool too, just the dates of those tests are in 2008 (they're slightly better tests than the ones that come with the OPK - not in terms of accuracy, but they're a little easier to read). Make sure to let me know if that's what you prefer, otherwise I'll just send the OPK.
*Your snail mail address will be used only for the purpose of sending you your OPK and I promise not to spam you or share your name or email address with anyone.
**The kits will be distributed in the order of sign-up. I will post a message when no more kits are available.